Don’t lie to me you bastard.
Photos of some of Team Black Dynamite Season 1 production crew: Carl Jones (Executive Producer/Head writer) Myself (Creative Producer/Supervising Director) Chase Conley (Supervising Character Designer), Ronald Wimberley (Character Design/Layout Assists) Denzel Whitaker( Voice Actor/Editor) Roni Brown (Production CoOrdinator) Roger Webb (Color supervisor) Damon Moran (Prop Supervisor) Diego Molara ( Clean-up/design/color assist).
Tight crew. Good peoples. We’re all extremely busy working hard on Black Dynamite Season 2. 2014!!!!
It’s just crazy to me that everyone finds him to be some kind of Christian hero when he admitted to cheating on his wife repeatedly and drinking excessively for most of their marriage.
Now, since he’s “found God” since then, he’s holier than thou and can quote the bible regarding the sins of other’s?
What happened to hate the sin, not the sinner? So he hates the “sin” of homosexuality, but gets to compare gays to people who fuck animals? And that’s not “hating the sinner”?
I don’t think anyone is saying he has a “holier then thou” mind set. He’s exercising one of his basic American rights, and is being shunned for it. THAT is wrong. He is doing nothing but standing up for what he believes in. That has absolutely nothing to do with the amount of alcohol you consume, or if you’re faithful to your wife. He was solely under the assumption that he had the freedom of speech.
Freedom of speech is a political right that protects you from retaliation from the government. It does not protect you in private enterprise or in personal relationships. “Freedom of speech” does not protect you from experiencing the personal and professional consequences of offensive or unprofessional speech. It just keeps you from being arrested or imprisoned. And when your speech crosses the line and turns into threats, “freedom of speech” won’t even protect you from that.
Here are some examples of where freedom of speech does and does not protect you:
- You publish an editorial in a conservative paper where you call the president of the United States a Kenyan-born terrorist who is establishing secret death camps for Christians in rural areas. Your freedom of speech will keep you from being arrested by the government. Your freedom of speech will not, however, keep you from being criticized by individuals over your lack of evidence and ridiculous conspiracy theorizing.
- You have a syndicated column with a newspaper and in a post on your personal blog, you go off on a racist rant wherein you employ multiple racial epithets. The newspaper catches wind of it. Your freedom of speech will not protect you from losing your job because of your offensive behavior, because the newspaper—a private company—does not want someone who espouses those ideas representing their paper and they are entitled to fire people who misrepresent their organization.
- You call your husband an asshole. Your freedom of speech will not keep him from being mad at you or potentially using it as grounds for divorce.
- You go to your private enterprise job and point blank call your female supervisor a cunt to her face. Your freedom of speech will not keep you from losing your job for unprofessional, offensive behavior.
- You go to your government job and point blank call your female supervisor a cunt to her face. Your freedom of speech will not keep you from losing your job for unprofessional, offensive behavior. Your freedom of speech will keep you from being arrested.
- You go to your job in the White House, and you call the president an asshole to his face. Your freedom of speech will keep you from being arrested, but it will not keep you from being fired.
- You go to your job in the White House, and you are overheard saying to another employee that you think the President is a Kenyan-born terrorist who deserves to be taken out into the Rose Garden and shot execution style by a Real American. Your speech is now a threat of violence, and your freedom of speech will not only not keep you from losing your job (you probably will), it also will not keep you from being arrested for issuing a threat on the life of the president.
Are we clear now what exactly freedom of speech is and how it works?
You don’t have freedom of speech with a private employer. If you work for A&E and you go around spouting homophobic garbage and A&E doesn’t want to be associated with said homophobic garbage or the person who spouted it, they are entitled, as a private company, to fire you and put as much distance between themselves and you as possible.
Just like this dude is entitled to stand up for what he believes in and say offensive things about gay people in public without fear of reprisal from the government, A&E is entitled to stand up for what they believe in and say they don’t want a homophobe working for them at their private company and fire him. And you are entitled to be mad about A&E’s decision to fire him…but other people are also entitled to be pissed off if A&E decided to keep a homophobic hypocrite on their payroll.
Freedom of speech does not mean you do not have to take any responsibility for your words.
Geez louise, people, take a fucking civics class.
this tweet is the real reason why romney lost the election
Petrified wood fossil with opal formed in the growth rings.
No that is some universe stuck in a rock shit.
a theory teacher at my school just sent this to his class without saying a single word.
Make a Move: Instant Checkmate Steven A. HinkleÂ In the age of information, truth is something Americans must pay for, according to Instant Checkmate. A controversial website, Instant Checkmate allows users to run a background check on anyone they may know in the confines of the United States. The only information required is a first name, last name and last known state location. Upon entering this information, the site will conduct a search, scanning through all public county, state and federal records. What information could users expect to find? In short, just about anything. Basic information, provided by free access, will provide the user with a list of potential people relating to their search queries. Basic information regarding the results of the search consists of: full name, suspected relatives, age, previously known locations, and current locations. The site even offers a full report that could be sent to an email address of the users choosing, all […]
Out of all the articles I’ve written this semester this one is probably the most important to everyone. Figure out what type of information about YOU is floating around the internet.
This is important. Your personal information could be up for grabs by anyone that knows your name